[bksvol-discuss] Re: George Bernard Shaw books

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 05:24:52 -0400

Dear E,

Thank you for taking time to list the G. B. Shaw books available from Bookshare. Now I only have to decide what to read first from that tempting array.

I won't be back at my computer until this evening. I'd like to talk to you about a book off list if you are interested.

Always with love,

Lissi

"My story is finally out there in the ether, a self-sufficient organism beyond my control, changing shape in every new mind that absorbs it."
From The Night Listener, a novel by
Armistead Maupin