[bksvol-discuss] OT book interest categories

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss-freelists.org" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 08:43:08 -0500

        Hi ok I will play....

I enjoy both fiction and non fiction.

Fiction is my favorite though hehehe better than watching TV....I love reading!
Escape reality read fiction....hehehe

I like Mysteries, historical fiction, Christian Fiction, some biographies, natural health books, books on dogs and cats and their health, gardening books on herbs and native plants, books on women's health, Bible commentaries,, cookbooks, books on massage, Christian or inspirational romance, some westerns, medical mysteries, books on essential oils, Christian living and devotionals, Christian Chick lit, books on tea

I love authors
Karen Kingsbury (awesome author one of my favorites)
Randy Alcorn (Heaven is great, but also love his fiction)
Dee Henderson (suspense and military fiction)
Angela Hunt (one of my new favorites)
Robin Jones Gunn (especially the sisterchick books)
Robin Lee Hatcher
Tim LaHaye (loved the Babylon rising series can't wait for book 4)
Jerry B. Jenkins (though none go with me was good and left behind series)
Brock and Bodie Theone historical fiction
Susan Meissner
Gilbert Morris for historical fiction
Randal Arthur (just submitted Betrayal last month and is in admin )
Chuck Missler (one of my favorites)
Charles Swindoll
Lori Wick (would love to see added Tucker Mills Trilogy)
Louis La'Mour (read all of his when in college and high school)
Bill Myers (submitted lots of his books recently and in admin )
Ted Dekker (submitted lots of his book and in admin)
Frank Peretti
Lynn Bulock (would love to see more books added)
Terri Blackstock (I am going to scan in lots of her books)
Ann Graham Lotz
Kristin Billerbeck (Ashly Stockingdale series is fun, going to scan in Spa girls series soon)
Susan Meissner (going to work on scanning more of her books soon.
Lorena McCourtney (going to start work scanning on some of her books)

want to read and would love to see added
Kathy Herman
Ginny Aiken
Cyndy Salzmann
Sharon Hinck
Linda Evans Shepherd,
Eva Marie Everson
Debra White Smith (the Austin series) Already scanned and in admin 7 sisters series)
Lynn Bulock
Tim Downs (already submitted Plague Maker would like bug man series))
Siri Mitchell
Lyn Cote (would enjoy more books by her)
Margaret Daley (would enjoy more books by her)
Marilynn Griffith
Beechhouse series by Sally John
Kate Welsh (would love to see more of her books added)
Melody Carlson
Craig Parshall
Rene Gutteridge
Charlene Ann Baumbich (would like to see rest of Dearest Dorthy Series added)
Margaret A. Graham
Diann Hunt
Charles Martin
Jacquelin Thomas,
Mindy Starns Clark (blind dates can be murder series)
Laura Jensen Walker

I am scanning and working on or will be scanning Angela Hunt (one of my new favorites) lots of her books Susan Meissner Robin Lee Hatcher Terri Blackstock Lorena McCourtney Hope Lyda Sally John Kristin billerbeck spa girls book 1 Ted Dekker Martyr's song series Sylvia Bambola

hmm and lots more....have a whole stack of books.

Well, this is a start huh....

Laura Ann

Checked by AVG Free Edition.