[bksvol-discuss] Gail Z. Martin books

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 14:27:40 -0800

Hi, I found a book in the Bookshare collection called "The Sworn" by
Gail Z. Martin. I know it's classed as literature and fiction, but I'm
thinking it belongs in the fantasy category because magic may play a
part in the story. Also, there are four other books called the
Necromancer Chronicles which precede this book and probably ought to be
in the Bookshare collection. (I mention this for purposes of filling in
the author's fictional work. [Yes, the completist is rearing it's head
again.]. I don't know if the publisher will donate these books to
Bookshare but figured I'd better mention them in case they donate them.
Somebody might wish to fill in the gap here in case they don't. Regards,
Kim Friedman. )