[bksvol-discuss] Re: Gail Z. Martin books

  • From: "Deborah Murray" <blinkeeblink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 20:13:21 -0500

Hi Kim,

The Necromancer series looks interesting, and the publisher, Solaris,
doesn't seem to be on the "Do Not Use" list.
The two mystery series I've been working on with you and Ann Parsons are
finished until later this year, so I'm looking for a new project.

If I scan these books are you interested in proofing?

Deborah