[bksvol-discuss] About to upload for proofing

  • From: "Ellen Bartlett" <starry10286@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:38:31 -0500

Hello Group,

I'm about to upload the book And the Shofar Blew by Francine Rivers. It's a
Christian novel, 440 some pages. It is available on Google books. If you
don't know how to use that, here's how. Someone on the list suggested it a
couple months ago, and it's a great resource for checking scanning errors.

1.      Go to the following web page: books.google.com
2.      Type in the title of the book in quotes, then a plus sign, then the
words immediately before the error.
3.      Press enter.

Hopefully, this gets you the right section of the book. If not, try some
mmore words in the same paragraph as the error.

If anyone is particularly interested in proofing this book, let me know, and
I'll put a hold on it.

Ellen