[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: more books for the Wish List

  • From: Courtney Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 01:58:04 -0500

Cindy,

I think there has been a bit of confusion *smile*  The book I'm
planning to submit is The Art Of Detection by Laurie King.  The book
that is being proofread, and that, from everything I can acertain, was
requested for the wishlist is entitled The Manual Of Detection and is
by another author entirely.  Just thought I'd clarify that as much as
I wish I'd submitted Art by now, it's not quite up there *g*
Courtney