[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: more books for the Wish List

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 19:29:43 -0700

Hi Cindy and Christina,

It's already on the being scanned list, Courtney scanned, or was going to
scan it.

Mayrie

  _____

From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: more books for the Wish List
To: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 12:09 PM

Hi Cindy,

Got a couple more requests:

The Manual of Detection by Jedediah Berry

I like to see other books by Russell Baker. You have Growing Up but there
are many more IE So This Is Depravity... and others.

Thanks! Carrie