[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: church-related requests added to and nonfiction wish lists

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 22:00:01 -0500

I think my dad has Purpose Driven Church. If so, I can scan it. Please don't
put me down on the list for it yet since I need to check with him first. He
has floor to ceiling bookshelves, and I'll need him to make sure it's still
in his collection. He's on a weekend men's retreat with his church, so I
won't know if I can get it until Sunday afternoon. If someone can get it for
sure from a library, please go for it. I know my dad had the book last year.
I just don't know if he kept it.

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick