[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] book wish

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 00:10:44 -0700 (PDT)

I thought we did and I was going to tell Rita but I couldn't find them. Just
now I realize that it was because my mind slipped and I was looking for The
Zion Covenant. We have books 3-9 but not 1 and 2. I wonder ifthat's what Rita
meant and if her thought waves were getting into my head. I'll tell her about
the Zion Chronicles and ask if she meant The Zion Covenant. I see we also have
books 2,3&4 of The Zion Legacy. I wonder if she wants book 1.

Thanks, Jana, for setting me on the right track.

Cindy