[bksvol-discuss] Re: Am I the only comcast client with serious problems?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 00:20:38 -0700 (PDT)

Mayrie,

Are you positive your spam filter is totally off? maybe it got changed
inadvertently. Some email accounts delete mail without putting it into a spam
filter.

Comcast has caused other people trouble in the past. Several lists I sent out
bounced back and they were to comcast subscribers. It finally got straightened
out, though.

Good luck.

Cindy