[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] book wish

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 06:10:23 -0400

Jana, I have a print copy of Prague Counterpoint. I can rescan it if
you like. I got it for that purpose a couple of months ago. I'm not
set on doing it if you'd prefer to handle it yourself. I just want you
to know I have the book and am willing. I think your scan was added to
the collection before validating was emphasized, and the copy in the
collection doesn't appear to have been validated thoroughly. Please
let me know what you'd like to do.

--
Monica Willyard