[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Wishlist requests

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 20:23:11 -0600

I think Shelley said she bought the book to scan. I FAR prefer proofing from a book. Kind of an OCD thing on my part. LOL

Valerie

On 11 02, 2009, at 6:51 PM, Cindy wrote:

I'll put you down as the scanner, Valerie.
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books- being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Michelle Brose <mbrose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>