[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: Wishlist requests

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 13:31:29 -0500

Is that with shipping?  Hardback? If so, I might be able to swing that next
month.  I went surfing last night and just bought the Benni Harper not at my
library (I will donate it after Nichole reads it with her teacher and I scan
it) and Love Mercy as well as the last two collections of Sierra books.  I
have blown my book allotment for the month and then a little.  LOL

Thanks!
Valerie