[bksvol-discuss] Fw: Wishlist requests

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 01:09:01 -0700 (PDT)

Michelle, I've added these requests to a temporary file until I can check them
with amazon and see if they're fiction or nonfiction. In the meantime I'm
forwarding your requests to the volunteer email list so maybe someone
interested in scanning them them will see them more quickly and scan them. I've
removed your email address from that posting in case you want it private.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: