[bksvol-discuss] Re: Found this interesting

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 18:04:37 -0500

Hi Jamie and Gwen!

Jamie, thanks for asking. I'm interested in finding out where Gwen found this information too. I'd love to see what it says about me to satisfy my curiosity.

Gwen, If you ever want to send me books to scan for you so you can proofread them, I'd be glad to do that, and you can let me know what you want done with the books when we are done with them.

Debby

At 06:52 AM 4/9/2010, Jamie Prater wrote
Hi, Gwen, thanks for sharing this with us. Congratulations to you. I'm proud of you for coming back and hanging in there. I'm sorry you couldn't scan but you can always get hold of books and send them to those of us who can scan and then you or another one of us can proofread. I feel more comfortable proofreading myself and there is no harm in that. You may have proofed more than me with 72 proofreads. I'm not sure I've done that many. Where did you find this information? I may want to look up my own stats in these areas. Thanks again for sharing this so we could all rejoice with you.