[bksvol-discuss] Re: Found this interesting

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 18:24:37 -0500

Hi Gwen!

When I searched for a book in the Quick search box I had scanned, found it in the list of search items and hit the link for the title of the book to get to the page with the synopsis, and then hit the link for my name, it said:

Books Submitted by
Deborah Franson
Showing 1
through
 16 of 16 results

When I went back to the quick search box and typed in a book I had validated, found it in the list of searched for items, hit the link on the title, then my name on the book information page it said:

Books Proofread by
Deborah Franson
Showing 1
through
 8 of 8 results

Wow, Gwen, you are one of the very ambitious ones.  Good for you.

Debby

At 06:59 AM 4/9/2010, gwen tweedy wrote
What I did was, went I found a book that I have proofed went in there under my name and it tells how many you have proofed says showing whatever number you have proofed you can do it with submissions as well
thanks
I am glad I hung in there it was worth it thanks Gwen