[bksvol-discuss] Re: Found this interesting

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 06:52:13 -0500

Hi, Gwen, thanks for sharing this with us.  Congratulations to you.  I'm proud
of you for coming back and hanging in there.  I'm sorry you couldn't scan but
you can always get hold of books and send them to those of us who can scan and
then you or another one of us can proofread.  I feel more comfortable
proofreading myself and there is no harm in that.  You may have proofed more
than me with 72 proofreads.  I'm not sure I've done that many.  Where did you
find this information?  I may want to look up my own stats in these areas.
Thanks again for sharing this so we could all rejoice with you.