[bksvol-discuss] Format question

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 08:47:43 -0500

I don't suppose the people who are doing this are on the list, but why
do some of us still download in .ark and .kez formats? I know we can,
but it makes the book stay in Step 1 Longer. I saw one just below the
.ark file I had just re-downloaded about three or four books, and I
know there are others. What is the rationale for not changing the
books to .rtf? Is it because people don't realize they can do that on
their systems and can usually do it with OpenBook or Kurzweil?

Thanks. Just wondering.

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.