[bksvol-discuss] Re: Format question

  • From: "Julia Kulak" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 22:06:53 -0700

Actually, I can't seem to change from ark to rtf without a lot of extra junk being tossed in along with the text. This is why I saved the other woman as an rtf file before I started to scan, so I don't have anything but the txt file now.

Julia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>