[bksvol-discuss] Re: For wish list: more books by Elie Weisel

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 03:57:11 -0700

Hi John,

Unless my search of bookshare turned up the wrong guy, there are tons of
books by this guy.  It's a different spelling than what you used, but I'll
paste some of the results I found using the spelling I found.

Are these what you're looking for?  You can find this author's books by
using the "advanced search" option on bookshare and typing a title in the
title field, or the author's name first name first, last name last in the
author field.

See below for just some of the books I found listed.

Mayrie

King Solomon and His Magic Ring by Elie Wiesel

From the Kingdom of Memory: Reminiscences by Elie Wiesel

Zalman Or The Madness of God by Elie Wiesel

Wise Men and Their Tales: Portraits of Biblical, Talmudic, and Hasidic
Masters by Elie Wiesel

The Jews of Silence by Elie Wiesel

Legends of Our Time by Elie Wiesel

One Generation After by Elie Wiesel

Souls on Fire: Portraits and Legends of Hasidic Masters by Elie Wiesel

Dawn by Elie Wiesel

Twilight by Elie Wiesel

The Fifth Son by Elie Wiesel  .
Marion Wiesel

The Oath by Elie Wiesel  . Marion Wiesel

Night by Elie Wiesel  . Marion Wiesel

A Beggar in Jerusalem by Elie Wiesel  .
Lily Edelman

The Town Beyond the Wall by Elie Wiesel  . Stephen Becker

Day by Elie Wiesel  . Anne Borchardt