[bksvol-discuss] Re: Footnotes and Superscripted Notes

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <MCortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 22:52:54 -0400

I'm glad to hear that Daisy format will eventually solve the problem of
footnotes and sidebars. In the meantime, what do you suggest I do for the
version I submit to Bookshare? Would it be acceptable, for example, to
insert something like (asterisk) immediately after the symbol and (footnote
1) following a superscripted numeral one?

Monica in Maryland