[bksvol-discuss] Re: Flat Stanley

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 21:39:10 -0400

Jamie, which of these are you scanning.

I can get a couple of them looking at my library and can pick up three, smile
if we can find them smile tomorrow.

I think I could get

Stanley and the Magic lamp
Invisible Stanley
Stanley in space.

And I think I see why the book you read to Billy was well more illustrated as
there are several versions of Flat Stanley, with a new one that is "Newly
illustrated".