[bksvol-discuss] Fw: re duplicate copies of

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 18:52:29 -0700 (PDT)

I couldn't find Pavi's recent post about the reason for and the fact that
engineering is working on a fix. I wanted to send it to Phil, because I
couldn't remember if Pavi wanted to know some titles or if she just said that
engineering was working on a fix. If one of you still has Pavi's post perhaps
you'd be good enough to forwrd it to Phl, whose address is below

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: