[bksvol-discuss] Re: Finished validating a TXT file havea question

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 18:35:09 -0700 (PDT)

Shannon, I had the same problem the first time I
downloaded a txt file for validation and used Word to
validate it. I didn't know which of the txt choices to
use. This time, however, when I downloaded Delinsky's
A Woman Betrayed I noted that it was Plain Text., or
Text Only. I kept it in that as I valdiated, i.e., I
made the changes in Word but saved each time I
finished as txt. I suspect your Delinsky book also is
Text Only.

I wonder if your book was in as vad shape as mine. Did
you find a lot of fragments of sentences out of place?

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail