[bksvol-discuss] February New York Times bestsellers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Vol Group <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 12:10:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi gang,

I forgot to send out the February list of bestsellers. I have a lot of changes
to make to most of the special collections. Once of these days, I'll send the
changes to Engineering for them to update. I'd like to update the special
collections myself, and I've asked more than once, but changing the code to
allow me to update the special collections is low on their priority list. Lots
of other items are more important. In the meantime, here's the list of titles
with their current status.

Carrie

Hardcover Fiction
AGINCOURT, by Bernard Cornwell (being proofed)
THE PIANO TEACHER, by Janice Y. K. Lee (being proofed)
PLUM SPOOKY, by Janet Evanovich (in the collection)
ECLIPSE, by Richard North Patterson (in the collection)
BLACK OPS, by W. E.B. Griffin (in the collection)
FIRE AND ICE, by Julie Garwood (in the collection)
RUNNING HOT, by Jayne Ann Krentz (in the collection)

Hardcover Non-Fiction
THE INHERITANCE, by David E. Sanger (being proofed)
GUILTY, by Ann Coulter (in the collection)

Paperback Fiction (Trade and Mass Market)
KISS OF A DEMON KING, by Kresley Cole (being proofed)
STAR BRIGHT, by Catherine Anderson (in the collection)
FIREFLY LANE, by Kristin Hannah (in the collection)
SUNDAYS AT TIFFANYʼS, by James Patterson, Charbonnet (in the collection)
STILL ALICE, by Lisa Genova (in the collection)
ONLY PLEASURE, by Lora Leigh (in the collection)
MURDER GAME, by Christine Feehan (in the collection)
GLITTER BABY, by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (in the collection)
MARRIED IN SEATTLE, by Debbie Macomber (in the collection)
FINAL JUSTICE, by Fern Michaels (in the collection)
VEIL OF MIDNIGHT, by Lara Adrian (in the collection)
AT GRAVEʼS END, by Jeaniene Frost (in the collection)
THE ELEGANCE OF THE HEDGEHOG, by Muriel Barbery (being proofed)

Paperback Non-Fiction
THE MIDDLE PLACE, by Kelly Corrigan (in the collection)
SAME KIND OF DIFFERENT AS ME, by Ron Hall and Denver Moore with Lynn Vincent
(in the collection)