[bksvol-discuss] Re: February New York Times bestsellers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 06:32:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi Maithe,

The Delinski book is currently in the #12 spot, which is below my radar (10 is
the cutoff point), so feel free to scan it and submit it for validation.  Since
it's a bestseller, please take extra care when you pre-validate it, to ensure
there are as few errors as possible in it.

Thanks very much!  Carrie