[bksvol-discuss] Re: FW: Kind words from a happy member

  • From: Nimit Kaur <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 12:08:39 -0500

Hi all!!

That's so sweet!  Whoever wrote that must be very nice...  I also
thank the volunteers for all the work they do and the nice detailed
answers they provide for people like me as new student volunteers.
Thanks to all!  AWESOME !!  *Smile*

--

“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

NIMIT KAUR

kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx
kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxxxx