[bksvol-discuss] End of line dashes - how to question

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:10:09 -0600

Let's title this:  A little fun with numbers.

I'm finding a number of the end of line dashes in a book I'm working on.

I'm using my Word 2000 spell checker.

In Word, I find that correcting those end of line dashes is a real pain, or
I need to be instructed on the technique.  Maybe someone has an idea.

Here is an example of the problem I'm having.   The word NUMBERS was split
up at the end of a line.  I have the spell checker coming up with "BERS." I
reckon we all know, just like Mr. Word, that NUMB is a word, huh?  (smile
even when it hurts?)  Well, then, with the dialogue box in Word I can only
Mr. Numb.  Any ideas how to get my cursor to the line above?

I know this must have an answer.  It is just time for a walk!  (smile)

I'm sure you may have a number of suggestions, mmm?

Thanks.
Rik