[bksvol-discuss] how do I remove this?

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:40:58 -0600

I know this might be a little off topic, but I thought if anyone could help
me it would be someone from this gang.  I got a trial version of OpenBook
last year.  I quickly decided that was not the scanning software for me.
There was an option added to the file menu in Word to scan with OpenBook.
How do I get this off my system?  I am preparing to get K1K sometime soon,
and I want this thing gone.  Thanks.

Kasondra Payne

me.  I thought I had removed all the co

components, but I just found something I don’t know how to get rid of.