[bksvol-discuss] Re: End of line dashes - how to question

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 12:35:47 -0400

There seems to be a tip on Jake's site for removing extraneious hyphens. It has many many steps. I believe, though I am not sure, that it should work on your particular book.

E.
At 12:13 PM 9/16/2006, you wrote:

Hi E,
How do you get rid of end-of-line hyphens when validating someone else's
scans? Even when I disable end-of-line hyphens and run autocorrect they stay
in on some files. I don't have the problem with my own scans, but the last
kesi I validated had zillions of them. Finally I gave up and re-recognized
the images using my settings. The results were much better overall besides
getting rid of the hyphens so that was a good choice this time, but is there
another option?
Kellie