[bksvol-discuss] Re: Duplicates on Checkout List

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 17:07:17 -0500

Hi Lori,

I don't believe Linda is on the list!

Susan

  _____

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lori Castner
Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 5:00 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Duplicates on Checkout List

Dear Melissa,

I was just looking through the checkout list and I noticed two books with
holds for you Troubled Waters by Rachelle Macalla and End Game by Roxanne
Rustond.  Linda Ragland has previously scanned those two books and they were
on the checkout list with holds for me.
In fact, I just finished proofreading End Game yesterday and it is now in
the collection.
I have Troubled Waters on my computer and have begun to proofread it from
Linda's submission.  There are problems with the scan, but I do not wish to
contact her right now as her mother just died within the past week.
But I do want you to know about the duplicate submissions.  Larry submitted
End Game with the hold for you I believe.
Sorry for the duplications!  I'm not sure if Linda is on this list, and as I
seldom scan I don't check that list very often.
Lori C.