[bksvol-discuss] Duplicates on Checkout List

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 15:00:04 -0700

Dear Melissa,

I was just looking through the checkout list and I noticed two books with holds
for you Troubled Waters by Rachelle Macalla and End Game by Roxanne Rustond.
Linda Ragland has previously scanned those two books and they were on the
checkout list with holds for me.
In fact, I just finished proofreading End Game yesterday and it is now in the
collection.
I have Troubled Waters on my computer and have begun to proofread it from
Linda's submission.  There are problems with the scan, but I do not wish to
contact her right now as her mother just died within the past week.
But I do want you to know about the duplicate submissions.  Larry submitted End
Game with the hold for you I believe.
Sorry for the duplications!  I'm not sure if Linda is on this list, and as I
seldom scan I don't check that list very often.
Lori C.