[bksvol-discuss] Re: Dictionary on Astronomy

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:34:17 -0500

I can do that and won't freak out now I know they won't scan.  I guess it is
the same with Fractions.

But this will be a good resource for science people.

Covers terms in Astronomy, Astrophysics and Aeronautics, smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com