[bksvol-discuss] Dictionary on Astronomy

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:22:28 -0500

Hey can I mark a submission "good" if say the pronunciations don't come out,
though everything else is coming out perfect.  Or can this still count as
excellent?

I have McGraw Hill Dictionary of Astronomy here, and it is  coming out good
except for the pronunciations.

I can try Grayscale at 400 dpi but 300 dpi is netting pretty good results.

Any way when I get it done some validator might want to take this one and
read it if they have a bought of insomnia, smile.

But we wanted new resources on Bookshare right?

Smile.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council