[bksvol-discuss] December Phone Chat Notes

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 00:19:34 +0000

Hi everyone,

Please find the notes from our most recent phone chat attached.

I wanted to let you know that I will be on vacation from 12/21/12-1/1/13. Also,
Bookshare offices are closed on 12/24, 12/25, and 1/1. Please contact Alisa
with questions in my absence. I apologize in advance for books taking longer
than usual to be approved or returned for more editing, or if your questions
take longer than usual to be answered.

Happy holidays! I hope you all have a chance to relax a bit. Thank you for your
hard work. Bookshare is so lucky to have such thoughtful, kind, and helpful
volunteers!

See you next year!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative
650-644-3459
madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Join us in celebrating our 10th
Anniversary!<http://blog.bookshare.org/2012/03/11/join-bookshares-worldwide-10th-anniversary-celebration/>

[Title:  Bookshare logo: Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years]

JPEG image