[bksvol-discuss] Re: Etiquette Guide

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:02:21 -0800

Speaking of the list not being a place to share religious views, is it too
much to ask that such not be added as a signature?I suppose if they are a
part of *all* your emails it's  an extra step to delete them from posts to
the list' I can always ignore them, of course but not until I've read them,
since they're right there at the end of the message. Probably unreasonably,
because I don't share your religious views,I feel a subtle attempt at
conversion. smile
Cindy

JPEG image