[bksvol-discuss] Re: Day of Rest for Carrie Karnos

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 14:57:18 -0500

I'm sorry to hear she's sick,  and hope she feels better soon.
Julia
On 31/01/2011 8:50 PM, Shelley L. Rhodes wrote:
Oh, dear.

I do hope she recovers quickly.  That is never any fun.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A. CVRT
and Ludden black Labrador Guide Dog.

Diamonds may be a woman's best friend, but a dog is mine.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Rains" <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>