[bksvol-discuss] Re: Day of Rest for Carrie Karnos

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:16:21 -0800

Re: Chela's amazing 199 book sweep through the Award Annals project:

I would say "Chela's a rock star!" but that might strike the wrong chord for a
jazz trumpeter.

Those who would like to contribute to this project write to me at
scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx The current phase is researching this 2,000 title list of
books recording whether or not they are in the collection.

Scott Rains