[bksvol-discuss] Re: Day of Rest for Carrie Karnos

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:55:02 -0800

You can say I'm definitely one with Chris Botti, who does pop/jazz and Miles did rock as well, it is called fusion jazz, just listen to "Bitches Brew" one of my favorite songs!

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti