[bksvol-discuss] Re: DSM IV

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <captaincynic3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:24:07 -0700

Barbara,

The copy that is in the collection was  submitted a number of years ago, so I
fear it may be the same flawed copy you've encountered.

I'll go ahead and take the plunge of downloading, and let you know what I find.
Scott

          From: Scott Blanks <captaincynic3@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2010, 11:59 PM

          It's the diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders. I
think it's the bible for folks in the fields of therapy/psychology, etc. I've
been quizzed by a colleague about the accuracy of the Bookshare copy.

          Scott