[bksvol-discuss] Re: DSM IV

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 22:37:10 -0700 (PDT)

Is it in the collection? The last time I looked, it was not in the collection.
A few years ago, I downloaded the older file and it was in terrible shape.
Lines were cut off, etc. If it is in the collection, is anyone doing anything
about correcting it? I really need it but in order to read it, I need it to be
in better shape than the older file.

Barbara