[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cost to join and renew membership at Bookshare.org

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:39:33 -0700

Hi Janice,  I sent a querry to Gerald earlier regarding life-time membership in
BookShare.  At the time I was jesting, but it seems to me that this subject
should be broached at some level.  Those of us that comtribute more than the
required number of books each year than is necessary to maintain our membership
should find some sort ofreward at some level for our work.  Maybe bragging
rights or something.  Tom Hawkins