[bksvol-discuss] Re: Copyright question - no copyright holder on title page

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:30:22 -0400 (EDT)

Title page, confirmed by submitter:

The Daodejing
of Laozi

Translation and Commentary by
Philip J. Ivanhoe Boston University

Hackett Publishing Company, Inc. Indianapolis/Cambridge

Copyright 2002.
Reprinted in 2003 by Hackett Publishing Company, Inc.

All rights reserved
Printed in the United States of America

09 08 07 06 05 04 03
12   3   4   5   6   7

For further information, please address:

Hackett Publishing Company, Inc. P.O. Box 44937 Indianapolis, IN   46244-0937

www.hackettpublishing.com

Composition by T. C. Kline III Cover design by Robyn Sahleen Seal design
by Ho Yen-ch'uan ttfLM. Printed at Victor Graphics, Inc.

Cover art: Ma Lin, Scholar Reclining and Watching Rising Clouds, detail. ©
The Cleveland Museum of Art, 2001.

Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
Ivanhoe, P. J.
The daodejing of laozi / translation and commentary by Philip J. Ivanhoe.
p. cm. Includes bibliographical references and index.
ISBN 0-87220-701-3 (paper) 0-87220-702-1 cloth
1. Laozi. Dao de jing. I. Laozi. Dao de jing. English. II. Title.

BL1900.L35 I93 2001 299'.51482?dc2i

2001005951

The paper used in this publication meets the minimum require ments of
American National Standard for Information Sciences- Permanence of Paper
for Printed Library Materials, ANSI Z39.4 1984