[bksvol-discuss] Re: Converting to RTF without losing formatting???

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:28:14 -0500

You probably need to convert to an RTF File from the doc file. I had a file
that I actually had to convert to a .doc file from my own scan and then
convert to an .rtf file. The message you are going to get from scanning is
that you will lose some attributes, but I don't think there is any choice. We
have to do the conversion to .doc sometimes and then to .rtf because the
direct conversions yield a bunch of garbage.

Cindy Lou