[bksvol-discuss] Congratulations Shannon

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:01:11 -0400

Dear Shannon,

Congratulations on your first validation! I hope you enjoyed the process. What did you validate?

Why am I not surprised to see you on this list? It will be fun seeing what kinds of books you ask to be scanned and which you validate. I'm staying with safe, uncomplicated, fiction, but may graduate to more challenging projects, like a text book occasionally, just because they're needed.

This list is all about questions, so ask away. I learn from the questions of others, as well as the many inquiries with which I've flooded this list. In 6 months, I've only been able to answer one question. One of my goals is to learn enough to answer more.

I've enjoyed letting Bookshare gobble all of my time, but I'm missing my other reading and book discussions. With a little planning, I should be able to make time for both.

Always With Love,

Lissi