[bksvol-discuss] Re: Congratulations Shannon

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:10:23 -0700

Hi Lissi,
I did a Clifford D. Simak book that I bet Gary scanned, and Murder at Five
Finger Light by Sue Henry, which I read all the way through because I love
her books!  I've got Magnificent Obsession to look at next.  I also
accepted, though I've not seen it come back yet, The Genetic Disorders
Source Book because genetics is a monster interest of mine.  It was a superb
scan I thought and I read most of it before accepting it.
We miss you on the reading list.  Come back okay?  <grin>
Shannon