[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:32:28 -0700

Hello Cindy,

ON this one the copyright information is as clear as a bell on the second
page.

DREAM HEALER
Copyright 2003 by DreamHealer.com
All rights reserved under International and Pan-American Copyright
Conventions. Published in 2003 by DreamHealer.com of Canada.
Canadian Cataloging in Publication Data ISBN: ISBN 0-9732748-0-8

Adam, 2003, DreamHealer First Printing - April 2003 Printed and bound in
Canada. Second Printing - November 2003 Printed and bound in the United
States. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in an electronic
database or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, photocopying,
recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the
copyright holder.
Requests for permission should be sent to: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Additional copies can be purchased at: www.dreamhealer.com
Distributed by:

Hampton Roads Publishing Company 1125 Stoney Ridge Road Charlottesville, VA
22902 800-766-8009

www.hrpub.com
The information contained in this book is not intended to be medical
information. See your physician if you have a medical condition.
Cover design, illustrations and editing by Rachel Orr.

Hmmmm:)

Oh well :) I will need to do some searching to see what else I can find.

Kaitlyn
Healing Practitioner
"The cost of a thing is the amount of what I call life, which is required to
be exchanged for it immediately or in the long run."
Henry Thoreau