[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cloudy Jewel redux

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:54:59 -0700 (PDT)

Sue,

I don't understand how it got back onto the download
list, when I'd already approved and uploaded it.
Unless I missed renewing it at one point . That
happened with Astra and I went and dowloaded it again.
But Cloudy Jewel was on my Upload list, and it wouldn
't have been if it hadn't been renewed, would it?
Maybe there was a duplicate that I hadn't noticed.

Does anyone know when the Las Vegas conference is over
so I can write and ask Gustavo to look for the copy I
approved?

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com