[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cloudy Jewel redux

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 16:08:37 -0700

Hi, Sue. Did the book have Cindy's name as one of the validators, or did you
not look? It doesn't make sense that she would perfect the copy and it would
somehow get kicked back, unless there was an admin comment about something
wrong with it. Did you happen to notice any of that? Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx