[bksvol-discuss] Cirque de Freak

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:37:55 -0700 (PDT)

-This is a perfect example of what happens when the
validator, as well as the submitter, is not notified
if a book is accepted or rejected.  Most of us, once
we've accepted a book, never go back to the download
list to see if it's still there--or for that matter,
check the collection. I used to check the collection
just so I could delete my file when the book got into
it, but now that I'm not deleting files, in case the
books get lost, I don't check as often. So the
original Cirque de Freak is back on the download list
and probably is not the one that was validated.
Hopefully whoever submitted it originally, or whoever
validated it originally, has the validated copy and
won't have to go through the whole process again.

Cindy